Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 8


He is Risen!  Happy Easter everyone.  My husband and I have decided that in order to better our lives together individually and as a couple we need to spend more time praying and in the presence of God.  We have started praying together at night before bed.  This is a challenge for me because I don't ever have a set  prayer time I just pray throughout the day.  We hope that this will help us stain on the same page with discussions that need to be made and help us feel closer together.  One of the biggest things we are praying about is a possible adoption within the year and buying a house in the next 6 months.  If you are of the praying kind please join us as we embark on these HUGE life changes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you. That is one thing I always wanted growing up, to pray with my husband. M & I did this every night at dinner and every night before bed. I loved it and was one of my favorite times of our marriage.

Post a Comment