Tuesday, April 17, 2012

day 17


Exercise!!!!!  I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks.  At one time I greatly enjoyed working out.  I had a trainer and did 2 sessions with her a week in addition to a boot camp class twice a week a spin class and a yoga class each once a week.  I was a machine and I loved every minute of it.

Why is it then that I can't get my butt in gear to work out now.  I make excuses like I'm too tired, I don't want to do it by myself, it's too hot outside, I don't have enough time etc....

I am trying to win the fight of excuses to get to workout.  I would love to be able to afford a gym membership and trainer again.  I had accountability and an investment in my physical activity and it was great motivation.

What are your motivations to exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment