Wednesday, April 18, 2012

day 18


I made some amazing chicken for dinner last night :-)  It is blog worthy so I hope you enjoy.

For the chicken I use the frozen chicken tenderloins from publix.

Since I'm not doing carbs I have 3 chicken tenderloins, if I had rice with it I would only have 2.

In a small bowl I mix chili powder and parm cheese together.  I enjoy a lot of spice so I add a lot of chili powder.  For variations you could mix other seasonings into it for a different taste.

I put the chicken in the bowl to coat with the mixture and then into a baking pan I have sprayed with pam.  I bake the chicken at 350 for 20-25 minutes.  

I served this with frozen veggies on the side and it was yummy!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds so yummy! I'm going to have to try this.

Post a Comment