Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 6


This is one of my new favorite workouts.  We got this for Christmas and I never got around to using it until a few weeks ago.  This is so much fun and really makes you sweat.  I have some dance background so I find it fairly easy to follow along with the character.  My husband on the other hand says all you have to do is shake your hips and you get points.

There are lots of options on this game.  You can just select certain songs that you want to dance to, you have 3 workout options that vary from a 20, 40 or 60 minute class time.  Within each class time option there are 10 different classes to take.  Lots of variety for sure.  It also lets you program in your stats and will tell you how many calories your burned at the end of each class. 

I have been doing this game on my cross training day at least once a month.  I recommend this game if you enjoy dancing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Wii dance games. The Michael Jackson one is great, Just Dance is awesome, and I'm dying to get my hands on the line dancing one. The Golds Gym Cardio Workout is AMAZING!

Post a Comment