Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 16


We are buying a house!  We will be buying and moving into said house by August.  They say moving is one of the most stressful times in a person's life.  Since graduating high school I have moved 12 times!!!!!  4 of those was with my husband and we have only been married for 3 years.  We have been in and out of apartments and condos and it is time to plant roots and buy a house.

What I have learned about the process of buying a house is....I'm not a fan.  I don't like walking through people's houses, especially if they still live there.  I feel like I am invading their privacy.  I don't like the idea of getting into a bid war with someone.  I wish it was as simple as buying a pair of shoes.  You go to the store, I like DSW, try on the shoes, walk to the register to purchase them and walk out.  If only it were this simple with houses.

What I am enjoying is the idea of being able to paint and decorate a place that fits our style and needs.  Pinterest as been on my computer screen more in the last few weeks then I should probably admit.  My favorite search right now is for Kitchen designs more specifically back splashes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment