Sunday, June 26, 2011

OPERATION SUNBLOCK

Our troops are in desperate need of Sunblock!!!  My Mary Kay unit has started a mission to sponsor an entire company of 160 men and women stationed in Afghanistan by sending them Hugs from Home.  Listed below are the two packages that we will be sending.  Please prayerfully consider sponsoring one of our brave soldiers.

We will be including a hand written note with every package we send.

How can you send a hug from home?
You can visit my website www.marykay.com/kristenhitchcock.  Click on the link to contact me and send me a message. Or e-mailing me with the subject line "operation sunblock" to kristenlouree(at)gmail(dot)com.  You will be able to pay by credit card or by mailing a check.  Every donation is tax deductible and you will receive a receipt, an e-mail once the packages have been sent and an e-mail once the packages have been received.

No comments:

Post a Comment