Tuesday, June 7, 2011

London Bound


Today is the day!!!!  We are headed to London.  I am beyond excited to finally get a stamp in my passport.  When we went on our cruise and visited 4 different countries I didn't get a stamp :-(  Matt and I are traveling alone but will be meeting up with his parents and youngest brother and sister.  We are staying on the Thames River near Tower Bridge.

Here are a few things I am most looking forward too:

On Saturday we will get to take part in the Trooping the colours parade.  I'm really just looking forward to take a picture of the Queen and possibly Will and Kate


London itself is exciting...but getting to see Wicked in London tops it.


Taking a tour of the city on a double decker bus.

We will be doing and seeing so many things and just taking in the city.  I also have a friend that moved to London several years ago and I'm looking forward to seeing her while we are there.
I'm sure I will have lots of pictures and stories to share once I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment