Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grand Opening Website Sale



From June 6 - June 13 you can take part in my website sale.  www.marykay.com/kristenhitchcock

Buy one get one 1/2 off on my top 3 favorite products:
Oil free make up remover
Eye Primer
Acne Treatment Gel

Recieve 10% off the following products
Microdermabrasion Set
The Timewise Miracle Set
Any of the MK Men Line or Cologne spray

Orders over $50 after discounts will recieve free shipping.
Orders over $30 recieve a gift with purchase

I also have gift cards and during the sale week you can take part in these great offers.

Buy a $25 gift card for $20
Buy a $50 gift card for $40
Buy a $75 gift card for $60
Buy a $100 gift card for $80

To purchase a gift card please send me an e-mail (kristenlouree@gmail.com) with the subject line, "Mary Kay Gift Card"  Please include which gift card you would like to purchase.  I will then send you an invoice through pay pal.

***All Mary Kay products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  if for any reason you do not like any of the products you order you can return or exchange these products.  I will be out of the country during this sale and will follow up with all orders made when I return.  All orders must be recieved before 11:59pm on June 13 to qualify for the sale. Sale is only good on website orders.  Gift cards can only be used on purchases from me.***

No comments:

Post a Comment