Monday, June 6, 2011

Grand opening website sale starts today!

Today is the first day of my Grand Opening website Sale!  Don't miss out on some great ways to save money.  This sale runs from today until 11:59 on June 13.  All orders will be processed when I return from London on June 14.

www.marykay.com/kristenhitchcock

Buy one get one 1/2 off on my top 3 favorite products:
Oil free make up remover
Eye Primer
Acne Treatment Gel

Recieve 10% off the following products
Microdermabrasion Set
The Timewise Miracle Set
Any of the MK Men Line or Cologne spray

Orders over $50 after discounts will recieve free shipping.
Orders over $30 recieve a gift with purchase

I also have gift cards and during the sale week you can take part in these great offers.

Buy a $25 gift card for $20
Buy a $50 gift card for $40
Buy a $75 gift card for $60
Buy a $100 gift card for $80

To purchase a gift card please send me an e-mail (kristenlouree@gmail.com) with the subject line, "Mary Kay Gift Card"  Please include which gift card you would like to purchase.  I will then send you an invoice through pay pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment