Monday, December 20, 2010

Dancing in the Rain

"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."


One of my favorite things to do is dance in the rain.  I saw the above quote and it made me take a moment to reflect on it.  This past year has been quite a large storm in our house.  As we are days away from the new year I have high hopes for 2011.  Just like the weather ouside, I know that I don't have control over the storm in my life.  I have learned in my 27 short years of life that some storms brew for days before the clouds open, and other storms come out of no where.  In 2011 I hope that I learn how to dance in the storms that come our way.  I know that there will be storms throughout life and I just have to remember to dance during the storm and know that God has promised us a rainbow after the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment