Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love your Lashes Bundle Challenge

Mary Kay is getting ready to launch their new mascara!  Water resistant with a flexible applicator that thickens the lash, while lengthening it, all while keeping them looking NATURAL!  This is in time for summer when "less is more" when it comes to make-up!  The company is offering a contest for ANYONE (not just MK consultants) to sell 10 Love Your Lashes Bundles and in turn WIN $100 of FREE MK products!  See below if you are interested in doing this!  Could be fun and a great way to earn your skin care sets, or to just get fun new make-up!
The BUNDLE:    $30.00
The NEW mascara
The Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover (best selling MK product!)
And an Eyelash Curler with 3 refill cartridges! 

What you do is print off a tracking sheet.  Get 10 names of people that want this deal (bundle) and fill out the info and when your sheet is complete you send it to me.  I am able to order the bundles June 15th.  When I receive the payment for the bundle I will ALSO GIVE EACH PERSON THAT BOUGHT ONE A $10.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE!  And you will get your credit when the sheet you filled out is complete! 
So...you are NOT collecting money or doing any orders....just finding some ladies that would love this deal and sending them on to me to finish the process!  If you get 5 ladies, you'll get $50 off.....6 ladies, you'll get $60 off.....you get the idea!  Fun contest!  I love that MK lets others have as much fun as me.  :)
Have fun if you do this!  And let me know!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment