Tuesday, May 1, 2012

day 25


The South Beach lifestyle was not working with my lifestyle.  It was way too constricting for my hectic life schedule.  I was cheating way to much and thus not getting the results I desperately needed.  For the month I have basically gained and lost the same 3 pounds over and over again.  I had success last year with Weight watchers and lost 30 pounds.  I use a lot of excuses and I think the reason why I stopped losing was because they switched the program just as I was getting into my groove.  Is it an excuse...of course it is...but I find it very valid.  The switching of the points and what you can and can't have was confusing and frustrating and I got lost.
Finding Jennifer's blog has inspired me to go back to weight watchers.  I had success before, I know it will fit better into my life style and I feel confident I will have success again.

No comments:

Post a Comment