Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Miscarriage

A few weeks ago a very good friend of my had a miscarriage.  My heart just breaks for her and her husband.  Miscarriage is ugly, horrible and just really sucks! No one should ever have to go through it.

It has been 18 months since my miscarriage and my heart still hurts.  I have become more at peace with what has happened, but it still hurts.

I pray for my friends that are newly suffering that God may heal their hearts.  I pray for all of the women that suffering from loosing babies and never getting their take home baby.

Matt and I are still trying to have a baby...we still are NOT pregnant!  I'm mad because I want to be pregnant and have my own baby.  Getting pregnant and having a baby is supposed to be easy.

We have been talking about adoption but fear it won't fill that void for having our own child.  Questions creep into our minds about loving the baby like it were our own.  What if someone thinks we wouldn't make good parents? 

This is an unfair life challenge that so many women face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment